Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Vienna Girardi Plastic Surgery Before and After Nose Job and Breast Augmentation

Vienna Girardi talked to Hollywoodlife.com exclusively about how she got her nose job, but is done with cosmetic enhancements!

The outspoken Bachelor starlet Vienna Girardi recently went under the knife for a new nose and is more than pleased with the results. But after rhinoplasty and a breast augmentation, Jake Pavelka‘s infamous ex is ending her relationship with plastic surgery.

“I’m done, that’s the only thing that I wanted. That’s it!” Vienna told Hollywoodlife.com at KIIS-FM’s Teen Choice Awards gifting lounge at the W Hotel in Westwood Aug. 5.

We’re glad Vienna isn’t pulling a Heidi Montague and going overboard on the enhancements. (Although two surgeries under the age of 30 isn’t exactly appreciating her natural beauty…) However, just because she has sworn off going under the knife, she doesn’t regret the procedures she’s already had done and glad she didn’t drastically alter her look.

“A lot of people say that they can’t tell the difference, but I can because I look at my nose everyday. My biggest thing was to still look like myself,” Vienna said.

"Bachelor Pad" may have just gotten started (complete with crazy awkwardness between Vienna Girardi, current beau Kasey Kahl and ex-fiance Jake Pavelka), but the show finished shooting weeks ago and Vienna then went under the knife to change her appearance slightly.

Girardi had a nose job, performed by Los Angeles plastic surgeon Dr. Franklin Rose, father of fellow "Bachelor Pad" contestant Erica Rose. The new nose isn't a huge change, but you can definitely see a different in the before (above, right) and after (above, left) photos.

Boyfriend Kasey tells US Weekly of the nose job, "I don't think she needed it, but I am just here to support her 100 percent. If she wants to get a nose job and change something about herself to make herself feel better because she's had to deal with it in the past, you know what? I support it. I thought she was beautiful either way."

Vienna Girardi, winner of Jake Pavelka's heart on "The Bachelor" (their subsequent breakup was all over the news as well), will be seen on "Bachelor Pad" starting in August. But her face when "Bachelor Pad" airs will be a little different how it looks now.

Girardi told US Weekly that she decided to have a nose job, which was performed last week by Los Angeles plastic surgeon Dr. Franklin Rose, the father of fellow "Bachelor Pad' contestant Erica Rose.

She says of the procedure, "It has only been a few days since my surgery and I'm in a ton of pain but the excitement of seeing my new nose soon is keeping me in good spirits." She also adds that her current boyfriend Kasey Kahl, a "Bachelorette" and "Bachelor Pad" alum, is helping her recuperate.

Vienna adds on Twitter, "I want my surgery to be looked at as positive reflection of how I feel. If it makes you feel better about yourself then DO IT. xoxo."

We're curious to see what she looks like. Since the surgery was just performed a few days ago, we would imagine we'll have to wait just a bit. Vienna may not have been our favorite "Bachelor" contestant ever, but there was nothing wrong with her nose.