Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Zoe Saldana Plastic Surgery Before and After Photos

Born in 1978, actress Zoe Saldana is a very beautiful woman, having more fans than ever after her role in Avatar, they are becoming crazy and started to wonder if Zoe got any plastic surgery previously or now preparing for her latest Calvin Klein underwear campaign.

Talking to Complex Magazine she said she is not against plastic surgery: "Not at all! I mean, whatever you need to do! ... Today I don’t feel like I need it…unless you think I do...  I’m just not going to do it for all the wrong reasons. I do feel that our business should be a little more flexible with women. The moment a woman has a baby it’s like, “Oh, she’s not sexy!” What, having a baby means you can’t imagine sleeping with her? We have the same critical opinion about men, but we’re sympathetic and discreet and we won’t share it all the time. I mean, do you really think we like a man with a gut? A bald man? Are you kidding me?! But we accept you as who you are because that’s the way that society has made us to be. I’m sorry, but I’m not going to shave my legs just because you don’t feel like touching hairy legs. For that, you better shave your…" So she doesn't hide what she thinks, and we think that she mean it, we don't see any sign of plastic surgery procedures on her.

About feeling the pressure of Hollywood to get breast implants Zoe Saldana answered: "Have I ever not, are you kidding me? I’m human, and I’m a girl. Even before you’re in Hollywood, at 14 years old you want to have more because your sister has a better rack than you and you see how beautiful she is. But me getting it done because men are dictating the quality of my beauty? I can’t do it. If I were to do it, I’d get it for me. But it’s too late, everybody knows I’m flat-chested..."

Avatar actress Zoe Saldana has apparently wanted to have kids for over a decade, but it just hasn’t happened for her yet. Whether she has two or twenty in the future, Zoe says she is probably going to have a plastic surgery mommy makeover to help her recover her famously fit body.

33-year old Zoe Saldana has been in Hollywood for years, although she didn’t find fame until Avatar hit the big screen. Still, her time in Hollywood has given her time to contemplate the entertainment industry’s favorite special effects: plastic surgery.

In a televised interview on “The Conversation with Amanda de Cadenet,” a Lifetime chat show, which is produced by Demi Moore, Zoe discussed motherhood and whether or not she would have plastic surgery after having kids (See Make Me Heal’s story on Zoe Saldana’s plastic surgery).

“I would,” she said frankly. “The same way an old man who is having a midlife crisis can buy a Porsche and dates a 17 year old, I can buy a pair [of new breasts] and be the sexiest soccer mom you’ve ever seen. Why not? I am okay with people trying to do whatever it is they need to do to feel better.” And she’s down with women flaunting what they have. “It doesn’t matter how flat or how big or saggy or crooked or whatever, just be proud of them and just show them. Go up and down the stairs without a bra and just let them hang. I think it’s so sexy and empowering.”

Dr. David Shafer, celebrity plastic surgeon in New York City says, ”Many women seek out possibilities for plastic surgery after childbirth.  Mommy Makeover is a generic term that involves anything from abdominoplasty, to breast implants and/or breast lift to liposuction and fat grafting.  All of these procedures are useful to improve the body after changes that occur from many pregnancies.”

Zoe’s body would look very different after breast augmentation and we looks forward to seeing Zoe’s future transformation.