Monday, February 11, 2013

Trista Sutter Plastic Surgery Before and After Breast Implants and Nose Job, Lips

Trista Sutter Plastic Surgery: The Original 'Bachelorette' Gets A Lift

We always perk up when we see Trista Sutter, the original Bachelorette, back in the news. But this time was, er, extra perky: Sutter revealed to Life & Style that she decided to undergo plastic surgery.

The mother of two, who met her husband Ryan Sutter on the inaugural season of "The Bachelorette" in 2003, is known for her fit figure (she's showed it off here, here, here...) But after giving birth to her children, Maxwell and Blakesley, Sutter decided she wasn't as proud of her bikini bod as she'd once been. "After nursing both my kids for a year each, my boobs were deflated,” she told the magazine. “And I had a droopy eye. It was something that I noticed in every picture I’ve ever taken.”

We hadn't noticed a thing (Sutter's, like, the hottest mom ever) but whatever floats your boat. So Sutter underwent blepharoplasty to lift her eyelids and "breast augmentation with an internal lift" to return to her perky ways.

While we were a little dismayed to hear the gorgeous mom had gone and messed around with her face (and chest), she may just be following a "Bachelor" franchise tradition. Vienna Girardi, winner of season 14 of "The Bachelor" and a "Bachelor Pad 2" contestant, had a nose job following her "BP2" appearance. Ella Nolan, also on season 14 of "The Bachelor" and "Bachelor Pad," underwent rhinoplasty, breast implants and liposuction after her stint on TV.

And Us Weekly reported that Emily Maynard, who recently found love as the most recent star of "The Bachelorette," got breast augmentation prior to appearing on season 15 of "The Bachelor." And that's really just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to "Bachelor"/"Bachelorette"/"Bachelor Pad" cosmetic surgery. Perhaps there is some correlation between appearing on the reality TV franchise and wanting to augment one's looks?

In any case, Trista says she's happier and more confident now that she's gotten a boost. Life & Style has the "before" and "after" photos can you see a real difference?

Exclusive Photo Shoot: Trista Sutter Plastic Surgery Reveal

"After nursing both my kids for a year each, my boobs were deflated," mom of two Trista Sutter, 39, reveals exclusively in the new issue of Life & Style. "And I had a droopy eye. It was something that I noticed in every picture I've ever taken."

After visits with her doctor, Dr. Franklin Rose, in Houston, she decided to move forward with getting plastic surgery on her eyes and breasts a blepharoplasty to lift her eyelids and remove the bags under her eyes, and breast augmentation with an internal lift that increased her cup size from a small B to a full C all in one day.

"I realized that the surgery was something I had to do for myself, just for my own self-confidence and to feel good again about being in bathing suits and being intimate with my husband," Trista, who fell in love with her husband, Ryan, on The Bachelorette, in 2003, tells the mag.

"He wanted me to be happy, so he said, 'Whatever you need to do to make yourself happy, go for it,'" she says with a smile.

"I wanted to feel pretty again and I do!"